TRÍCH TỪ ĐỀ THI
Question 1. – Anne: “Do you like going to the cinema this evening?” – Susan: “_______.”
- That would be great B. You’re welcome
- I feel very bored D. I don’t agree. I’m afraid
Question 2. “What an attractive hair style you have got, Mary.” – “_______.”
- Thank you for your compliment B. Thank you very much. I’m afraid
- You’re telling a lie D. I don’t like your sayings
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word or phrase that is OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined part in each of the following questions.
Question 3. When he passes the entrance exam, his parents will be walking on air.
- extremely happy B. extremely light
- feeling extremely unhappy D. feeling extremely airy
Question 4. We’d better speed up if we want to get there in time.
- put down B. turn down C. slown down D. lie down
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.
Question 5. Water and fresh air are very necessary for every living thing.
- different B. essential C. successful D. expensive